Youth, Power, and Social Change a .5 credit course – taught by Laura McCargar, President of the Perrin Family Foundation – meets on Wednesdays 2:50pm-4:10pm (Allbritton Hall #113) and still has open seats. If you have an interest in youth activism/organizing, social justice issues, the nonprofit sector, and/or philanthropy – please see the course description and contact Clifton Watson if you are interested.
Open to all the Wesleyan community
Led by native speakers
USDAN, table on the “Quiet Side”, near the back (look for the sign)
COME AND PRACTICE YOUR SPANISH!
To access the 7-question application, login to portal and navigate to: Courses > Summer Session > Financial Aid.
Here is the financial aid application calendar:
- Applications open: February 1, 2019
- Cutoff for first award letter: February 22, 2019
- First award email: February 26, 2019
- Registration opens: March 6, 2019
- Applications close: NOON April 19, 2019. This deadline is firm; no exceptions are granted as processing of applications begins at 12:01 April 19
- Final award email: April 23, 2019
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.