On Tuesday, October 15th, at 12pm, in Usdan 108 the Financial Aid Office is hosting a workshop on “Understanding Credit.” Guest speaker Christopher Earnshaw from Sallie Mae will explore how credit ratings are assessed, what information goes into your credit report, how to effectively build and manage your credit, and how to protect yourself from fraud and identity theft. Bring your lunch and discover the tools and knowledge that will help you build a stable financial future.
To access the 7-question application, login to portal and navigate to: Courses > Summer Session > Financial Aid.
Here is the financial aid application calendar:
- Applications open: February 1, 2019
- Cutoff for first award letter: February 22, 2019
- First award email: February 26, 2019
- Registration opens: March 6, 2019
- Applications close: NOON April 19, 2019. This deadline is firm; no exceptions are granted as processing of applications begins at 12:01 April 19
- Final award email: April 23, 2019
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Greetings from the Financial Aid Office! We hope you have had an enjoyable summer and are looking forward to your return to campus. Please note that Amie Aragones, Financial Aid Director for the Class of ’20, is out of the office at the moment. If you have been attempting to reach Amie directly and/or have financial aid matters to discuss, please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 685-2800 or by stopping by the office on the 2nd floor of North College. Another financial aid staff member will be happy to help you during Amie’s absence. Best wishes as you begin your junior year at Wes!