Here is the latest information on cap and gown orders
- All commencement regalia that was designated to be shipped to the Wesleyan RJ Julia Bookstore has been cancelled.
- All questions regarding reimbursement for these cancelled gowns should be directed to Oak Hall, our commencement regalia resource. They may either contact customer service at 800/456-7623 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students must make sure Oak Hall understands they’re talking about a cancelled gown from Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT.
- Students who want a cap and gown as a souvenir can still order one from the Oak Hall website and have it shipped to their home. They have until Friday, May 22nd, to order a cap and gown package. Please note, however, that gowns purchased after Friday, May 15th, might not make it to their homes in time for the virtual graduation on Sunday, May 24th….Here is the link to the Oak Hall website: https://wesleyan.shopoakhalli.com/purchasewizard/SelectEvent
- The Wesleyan RJ Julia Bookstore will not sell or loan caps and gowns this year.
- Students can order an $8 tassel from our Wesleyan RJ Julia website.
For more information, please contact:
Wesleyan RJ Julia