The Summer Session Financial Aid request form is available now! Request aid by February 28 to receive an award before registration opens on March 6. The request form is in your WesPortal >Course> Summer Session. To be eligible for aid, you must currently be receiving Wesleyan need-based grant funds. International students receiving need-based grant funds may be eligible to receive aid for Summer Session. Need-based grant funds are limited and students also should expect to consider student loans.
Applying for grant aid does not commit you to taking a course. If you think you might enroll in a Summer Session course but you’re not sure, apply for grant aid anyway! The form is very simple and will take less than a minute to fill out. You do not need to resubmit FAFSA or other detailed forms for Summer Session aid – we already have them on file.
A list of classes can be found here.
Financial Aid process:
- Request Wesleyan grant aid by February 28 at noon, using the link in your WesPortal.
- You will receive an award letter by March 3.
- Enroll in your courses online through WesPortal (Courses – Summer Session) beginning March 6.
- If you plan to use student loans to pay for your course, please consult with your financial aid advisor to make sure you have enough loan availability to cover Summer Session.
- We will continue to accept requests through noon, April 15, and will send out award letters for requests received between Feb 28 at 12:01 pm and noon, April 15 on April 21.
Applications for grant aid will not be accepted after April 15 at noon.
Need-based grant funds are limited and will not meet full need, as Summer Session is an optional term.
If you have any questions, please email Mary Kelly at email@example.com. Thank you!